Disney Stock News & Earnings

Jrb1979

DIS Veteran

RivShore

DIS Veteran
I would take anything from that site with a grain of salt. They aren't very good with their stock tips.
Very true!

But the author, Rick Munarriz, has been writing about Disney and WDW for decades on that site, I've always found his Disney stuff interesting.

RivShore

DIS Veteran
That Pixar story got me thinking, anyone a former shareholder of Pixar too? We had shares in a few different accounts so we got lots of their amazing annual reports - they would have a VHS tape of shorts, usually a high quality poster and a spiral bound report.

Here's a pic of one from eBay:

• RivShore

DIS Veteran
    Earnings are coming soon...if Disney shows the same declines in streaming growth that Netflix and others have shown, I expect it could get a bit rough.

• AvidDisReader

DIS Veteran
    While attendance was up in second quarter (their third) it will be interesting to see how the adding back the mask mandates will impact third quarter attendance. Really impressive the continued increases in Disney +, taking into consideration all the world does not yet have access.

Disco

Hail Eris!
    Yeah that was strange. Expected softer growth for Disney+ after their last report showed it slowing down.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES