When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Azred

Earning My Ears
Staying at Boardwalk Villas Nov. 13th to the 18th if anyone is going to be around during that time :)

Finiamh

Mouseketeer
45 single male in parks probably Dec 4-6th or Dec 18-20th. Looking for female ride/meal partner.

Message me :)
Scott

Last edited:

TeraCuse

Earning My Ears
January 7 - 13 at CBR. I'm really hoping to get a building close to the Riviera, maybe Aruba, and try their coffee blend. Heard very good things about it! Does anyone know if you can get it for the refillable mugs?

smokeyblue

DIS Veteran
Pretty quiet here! Just booked a week at the end of January. I couldn't pass up the deal I found. I'm upgrading from my usual home at POP to Riviera. I think there is going to be a lot less park time for me and a lot more time spent reading and lounging by the pool and the balcony of my room. If anyone is around I may be up for a Covid-conscious meet-up.

• oompa_lumpia

Earning My Ears
    Pop from 1/11/21 - 1/15/21. Not too much of a plan other than lounging, bar hopping, festival of the arts, and maybe seeing how much I can ride Rise.

• Lizgistix

Don't follow me, I'm lost too
    I think my next trip will be sometime in mid to late March and possibly at AKL.

Edit. Welp, no AKL availability so I booked a trip near mid-March at the stuffy Yacht Club :rotfl:

Last edited:

DaisyDuck001

Let's meet up at WDW
    I'm in the area now through 2/20. I have some evenings that I can meet up for dinner at Disney Springs or a resort restaurant. Also can meet some weekend days for park touring. Planning on 1/23 AK, and tentatively 1/30 MK, 2/6 HS. Please send message for more info. :)

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES